Report water waste, water leaks or other water concerns:
- Hotline (559) 684-4280
WATER CONSERVATION ORDINANCE
The City of Tulare is currently enforcing Stage 3 of the Water Conservation Ordinance. Guidelines of the ordinance include the following:
- NO outdoor irrigation in December and January
- DAILY WATERING GUIDELINES
- Even Addresses water on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- Odd Addresses water on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- NO watering on Mondays
- NO watering between 4:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on any watering day
- WASHING YOUR CAR
- Washing your car, truck, trailer, boat, etc. at your residence is allowed on your
designated watering day with a positive shut-off nozzle.
- NO fundraising car washes.
- HOSING DOWN
- Hosing Down is of sidewalks, driveways, parking areas, courts, patios, paved areas, etc. is NOT allowed, unless needed for public health and safety.
Stage 3 - No watering outside starting December 1, 2016 until January 31, 2017.
"TURF AND TOILET" REBATE PROGRAM
The State of California has announced two new rebate programs to help Californian's with lawn replacement or to replace inefficient toilets. Through the "Turf and Toilet" Replacement Program, residents can receive a $100 consumer rebate to replace one old toilet per household and up to $2 per square foot for lawn replacement. Visit the following website for more information:
Outdoor Landscaping Websites: